June 12, 2020 | - |
Title: Project Coordinator
Department: Project and Operations
Reports To: Project & Operation Director
Purpose: Assist the Project Team for project executions and maintain the existing DC Clients on day to day basis
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the project team to ensure timely execution of projects such as maintaining and monitoring of project plans, project schedules and logistics as required.
- Attend project meetings and follow up of important action items from the meeting
- Prepare design submissions and presentations such as schematic diagrams, cable routings and others layouts.
- Prepares and submit Access Clearance documents required prior to start work on site.
- Administrative aspects in purchase requisitions, including checking the inventory prior to ordering of materials
- Assist in the preparations of sales project handover and order entry to ERP
- Maintain project documentation tracking and filing both hard copies and soft copies.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal stakeholders such as Project & Operations, Engineering/Solution, Procurements and Finance
- Complete and update weekly reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
Additional Job Functions
- Quote existing customers
- Assist in pre-tender/RFP Process
- Attend to customer’s telephone/email enquiries and concerns and endorse the details to respective Account Managers.
- Coordinate with the existing customers on the day to day basis and respond to their request in a timely manner.
- Attend event shows
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Training and continues improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power point and Outlook
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Preferably with at least 1-year experience in Construction industry in Singapore
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team Player
- Must possess strong work ethics and be objective orientated
- Flexibilities in working hours as sometimes tender deadlines meant work after office hours.