Inside Sales Executive
June 12, 2020 | - |
Title: Inside Sales Executive
Department: Sales and Marketing Department
Reports To: Commercial Manager
Purpose: Service the organization by developing, selling and servicing new and old customer relationships while supplying company with market information.
- We are looking for enthusiastic Inside Sales Executive to contribute in generating sales for the company who will be responsible to achieve sales target by closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Inside Sales Executive must be an excellent communicator to promote and offer our products and solutions to our customers, while continuously becoming technical knowledgeable about our latest offerings
Essential Job Functions
- Quoting to customer and follow-ups quotes to win orders through calls and emails
- Timely response to customer requests
- Prepare BQ and costing with supporting vendors/sub-contractor’s quotes
- Develop strong relationships with customers, with the ability to recommend appropriate solutions, recommendations and creating value
- Cross sell other products and solutions from website and social media platforms.
- Work closely with the respective Account Managers to develop sales plan and strategy to meet or exceed sales targets
- Prepare pre and post Tender submissions such as BQ, costing and other tender related administration works. This includes tender documents and drawing review for accurate costing.
- Contract/Purchase Order review for order accuracy
- Order entry to ERP and prepare sales handover documents to Project delivery team
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal stakeholders such as Project & Operations, Engineering/Solution, Procurements and Finance
- Complete and update weekly reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
Additional Job Functions
- Prospect, source opportunity through research, leads, prospective listing to grow new customer base and nurture existing customer relationships.
- Cold Calling and arranging appointments
- Communicate competitive and market information
- Attend event shows
- Visit customers when necessary, participate in Sales Pitch with Sales/Account Manager
- Training and continues improvement
- Candidates with 2 years of related industry experience is preferred, however fresh graduate with good attitude will be considered
- Relevant technical expertise in physical security, structured cabling system and networking solutions will be a huge plus
- Good written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power point and Outlook
- Ability to exhibit phone conversation presence
- Highly motivated individual who are sales and results driven
- Passion to learn new product solution / technology
- Must have a pleasant disposition, a great team player and possess ability to work under pressure
- Must possess strong work ethics and be objective orientated
- An infectiously good working attitude is essential
- Flexibilities in working hours as sometimes tender deadlines meant work after office hours.