One week until our biggest Digital Event yet!
Singapore has been a pioneer in South-East Asia’s Cloud and Data Center industries for years now, and we’re taking a moment to speak to the experts who’ve transformed this city into the powerhouse it is today.
If you haven’t already, mark your calendars!
Singapore Cloud & Data Center Digital Summit
Thursday, 26 November 2020, 9:30AM – 12:00PM (GMT+8)
W.Media has a packed lineup in store for you; we’re taking a deep dive into both the technological and business sides of these industries–from regional database management to fintech to 5G adoption.
TUNE IN TO HEAR:
- Optimising for a Digital First Economy
- Navigating Singapore’s Data Protection Laws
- Renovate or Replace? Fitting Legacy Data Centers into a Sustainable Future
- Tech Giants in the Little Red Dot: Hyperscale Deployment in Singapore
- Modular vs. Built-to-Order: How Singapore Data Centers are Meeting Deployment and Capacity Challenges
- Singapore Fintech Market Analysis: Panel Discussion
- Cloud Migration Challenges: Cutting Costs without Cutting Corners
Singapore represents a crucial market, and this Digital Summit will provide all the analysis you need. So don’t miss out on this virtual gathering, join the conversation today!